Monday 26 November 2007

> THE DROWNING PIG




From "Who I Am and What I want" one scene quoted
"Before I die, there are still something I want, I've been so far a stranger of responsibilities, but I like to change that"


-> this attitude shows men's desire to give, to do some good, to help the pig while they didn't, only standing there, laughing at the drowning pig
->"to be responsible" = "what I want" "men's aspiration". This to me, is actually acting out of "selflessness" too, but this selfishness of giving, to help, give pleasure to one's self definition; in a way, that can be interpreted as "selfishly fulfilling ourself by helping others." compassion out of selfishness. well.. but who cares, as long as it helps whom suffer.

-----> Anti Slavery act injected into Carole Foret(or other charity act) can act as mean to such self aspiration while the end result is to help the less fortunate. I LIKE THIS IDEA.

and very importantly, I BELIEVE IN HUMANITY, COMPASSION AND LOVE IN BEINGS, ANY BEINGS, including stairs, sand and water. I like to share such mind