Thursday 1 November 2007

> BE JACK OF ALL TRADES?

Interesting, should we should we not?
something I've been doing and been critized. however, I am having alot of good time, experiencing is key to my life. well.. just cross my mind so to write a post..

Mazlow's hierarchy of needs drives us to need more for any measure of comparative success. without intellectual stimulation, not superlative material wealth, is what drives us to depression and emotional bankruptcy.

Diversity breeds empathy with the broadest range of human conditions and appreciation . Alternative, is the defensive xenophobia usually common to those whose identities are defined by their job title or single skill,given pursue out of obligation and not enjoyment.

fun, in the most serious existential sense. ha, am being very serious here...

It's seriously important (at least for me) to maximize the number of peak experiences in life and learns to enjoy the pursuit of excellence unrelated to material gain

imprisoning oneself in self-inflicted one-dimensionality pursuing imperceptible incremental improvements (i'd say most of the time, diminishing marginal increase) is not easy to enjoys the process of pursuing excellence.

noticed alot of friends said am drifting, growing money tree where allowing myself to travel and do what I'd like. Not being defensive. but no, I do (deep down) hope I got at least 1 money tree to grow, but no. Just do what you desire and world will take you there.. I insist. and time is too short to wait and postpone, really.

eyes open, love of life. a loud big world out there babe.