Sunday 6 May 2007

> ANNOYED, QUITE ANNOYED


Looking at people around again, especially paying attention to their neck, I felt annoyed. The more I looked, stared, the more annoying the idea was - the naked neck. One of the reasons I sunk into this may due to one of my nature of work designing women accessories, I just cant help not looking, staring

A tie, a scarf or some ‘thing” around the neck just seems safer, more complete, more soul foul, less naked.
But why am I (or is it just me) whom feel this way? Or is there even any ‘why’ to it to such, as if, insignificant and unnoticed phenomenon?

so many questions:-
is it just that piece around the neck matters?
just physically being there-is good enough?
or it has to mean something?
or it connect to the person?
or connect to the past?


assuming one wearing "things' around the neck,
will they in turn feel satisfied, less naked, or connected?
how does it feel?
do we actually need it?
and, what is this thing that is missing?
can be anything is it?
socially need to be acceptable or can be so unconventional?


- very interested and will find out -