Friday 25 May 2007

> GENERATING IDEAS AND STRATEGY

what I want from my necklaces?
how to use it to explore and test "the change of taste" and "luxury"
and what market of target audience I would like to be using, talking to?

Need to do more research on kind of men I am interested in focusing. who interested me, who challenge my ideals.

so my strategy is:

1. research on men's accessories market
2. research on men's necklace in the market
3. research and identify which category of men I am interested to focus my product on
4. what market segment do they belong to
5. their demographics in specifics
6. does men care about luxury?
7. what luxury means to them? research on it
8. can and do luxury need to be translate into my products
9. if yes, how? and will it change people taste?
10. am I doing what it's already exisiting or making something surprising?
11. my product planning